Business Development and Sales are the most critical functions in any business. While these professions employ very generic communication and data skills, the real challenges lie in understanding the practical application of these skills and effectively utilising them in real life situations.
This course in Business Development will help you learn about all the practical aspects of Business Development roles and application of the skills in a variety of business scenarios. The course will not only help you to master the most essential sales skills, but develop your confidence in performing and growing in your career successfully.
30 HoursJoin nowLearn more
Become familiar with the essential concepts and terminologies to develop a strong foundation
Develop a deep understanding of how to ask relevant and important questions to identify the problem accurately
Practice the core skills that will make you perform and grow fast in your role
Get ready to make an impression on anyone, anywhere with simple and important lessons in presenting yourself
Learn directly from experienced professionals and trainers
Taught in simple English and Hindi language
Practical exercises that provide insights into the actual work
Get answers to all your queries and doubts
Interact with mentors and get insights about careers and skills
Concise and relevant course material for quick reference
Test on All Modules of the Course
Co-founder at WinUall | Previously Head of People Analytics at BCG
Head of Operations at Winuall | Previously HR at Cinepolis, Times Internet & KPMG | 15+ Years of Experience
Head of Business Development at WinUall | Previously VP-B2B Sales at Treebo Hotels
Co-Founder at Instamojo
Business Head - Al Ghurair Investments Dubai, Ex VP at OnsiteGo
- For Course - If you are not happy with any aspect of the course, you can claim a full refund within 4 days from the start date.
- No Refund will be provided if you leave the course in the middle or do not complete the course. To claim refund, you have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Placement - If you don't get a job within 45 days from completing the course, you can claim a full refund of your placement fees.
- Completing the course is mandatory to avail placement assistance
- No refund can be claimed where an offer has been made and is rejected for any reason like compensation, designation, title, work location etc.
- The refund will be credited back to your account within 5 to 7 working days.
Anyone who wants to learn and grow in their career can take this course. No minimum education is required for this course.
No, you don't need to have a graduation degree for this course. However, you are required to have good conversation skills and knowledge of basic maths
You will have various time slot options to choose from. Once you have joined the course, the co-ordinator will contact you and confirm the time slot suitable for you.
You cannot pause the course and continue in the next batch. If you want to join the next batch, you have to take the admission again.
Yes, you can earn Rs. 200 per referral. The referral will be considered successful for bonus only if the referred candidate completes the course.
The course is available in English and Hindi language
Join over 20k+ students who have enrolled with us.